Blessed people of God:
Last night, Governor Dewine outlined a responsible protocol for getting Ohio back to work. There are different recommendations in the protocol for different sectors of the Ohio economy. While Religious activities are still classified as essential activities, we are still enjoined to act responsibly. In the outline by the Governor, the stay at home order is still in effect and gatherings of over 10 people are still prohibited in Ohio. One key aspect of the outline is the recommendation for everyone visiting businesses out of their homes to wear protective masks and to maintain social distancing guidelines. The implications of the governor’s plan for us at CICC are as follows:
- Our services will continue to be streamed online – As we have done in recent times. Part of the services will be streamed from the Church premises but with less than 10 people in attendance in deference to the Ohio gathering limitation.
- For those who come to the Church premises, for whatever reasons, social distancing guidelines, hand washing, and hand sanitizing are requirements.
- Except when ministering, all attendees at Church must wear face masks
- At present we have about 40 masks at Church, compliments of the women ministry, to hand out to those who need them. They are making more. Masks can be picked up at Church on Saturdays between 2 and 4pm
- CICC has placed order for more personal protective equipment including masks, gloves, thermometers, face shields, and health suits in preparation for when the stay at home order will be lifted and these materials will be needed.
- We will continue to monitor the governor’s guidelines for assembly and apply them as applicable. For further information on the Responsible RestartOhio guidelines, please visit https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/responsible-restart-ohio/
- Further updates are available at https://ciccohio.org/category/covid-19/covid-19-updates/
- Please stay home except when it is unavoidably necessary, and when you do please take actions to stay protected
Stay faithful and stay prayerful. The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into it and they are saved. May we all remain safe to praise His name.