“Blessed is she who believed that the Lord would fulfill His promises to her.”Luke 1:45
The aim of the women’s ministry at CICC is that every woman knows that she is loved—and liked—by God. We are passionate about pointing women to Jesus. No matter your age, your status, your style, or whether you think you have it all together or not, you are welcome to the Women’s Ministry. As a ministry we organize weekly gatherings, prayers, bible studies, events and conferences to ensure that each women is able to fulfill her mission to Love God, Love people and be transformed to serve.
- Womens Ministry Pastor – Toyin Odunaiya
- Women’s Ministry Leader – Banke Igbalajobi
PROGRAMS & EVENTS
- Women’s Weekly Prayer – we join a prayer line every Thursday to pray for each other, our families and community.
- Bible Studies – We have small groups that are specific for women to meet together to study God’s word
- Fellowship & Discipleship –We disciple each other and young women
- Events and Conferences – We host various fellowship events during the year and organize an annual conference focused for women.