2 Timothy 2:2
2 and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men,[a] who will be able to teach others also.
We call our Men’s ministry at CICC “Kingdom Men” because we exists to provide men with the tool’s, relationships and community they need to live their lives for the glory of God’s Kingdom. To grow as “Kingdom Men” We pray, study and fellowship together.
Kingdom Men’s Pastor Dan Kemoh
Men’s Small Group Leader: Larry Adeyeye
Programs & Events
- Men’s weekly prayer – we join a prayer line every Thursday to pray for each other, our families and community.
- Bible Studies – We have small groups that are specific for men to meet together to study God’s word
- Fellowship & Discipleship –
- We disciple each other and young men at
- Events and Conferences – We host various fellowship events through out the year and have an annual Kingdom men’s conference focused on mens’ health, financial literacy, spiritual growth