Experiencing a church for the first time is both exciting and scary.
Let us show you what it’s like when you visit CICC.
- Our Sunday service is 10:00am – 12:30pm. We praise and worship for 30mins, welcome each other, hear announcements, give tithes and offering, read the scripture and the hear the message.
- Our worship style is a mixed of African and contemporary? We make sure to display English translation of any songs from other languages we sing.
- Attire is come as you are. Some people wear t-shirts and jeans, traditional attire, and others are formal.
- Child care is provided by ages groups: preschool, Elementary school, snf preteens
- We also have separate service for Middle School, High School and College Students